Welcome to St John's Roslyn
Intelligent, Traditional, Faithful, Growing
St John's Roslyn is a parish within the Anglican Diocese of Otago and Southland. The parish covers the Dunedin suburbs of Roslyn, Belleknowes, Maori Hill, Kaikorai, Wakari, Halfway Bush and Helensburgh, and currently has a roll of about 350 people. The parish was founded in 1877 and the church was built in 1880. St John's offers a mix of modern and traditional styles of worship as part of the worldwide Anglican Church. Our parish also provides a Christian ministry to the wider community, which includes the operation of the Leslie Groves Home for the elderly and the Leslie Groves Hospital.
Please follow the links below to find out more about our parish, our services, and life at St John's Roslyn.
Website design and maintenance by Alan Firth, with thanks to Andrew Firth for technical assistance.
Photography by Kelvin Wright, Wes Sandle, Alan Firth and others.
Please report any technical problems with this website to Alan Firth or to the Parish Office (contact details below).
If you are using e-mail, please put 'website' in the subject line.
Comments and suggestions are also welcome.
|The Parish of Saint John the Evangelist - Roslyn, Dunedin, New Zealand - telephone: (03) 464 0240 - e-mail: email@example.com|